- March to October: 11 am to 2 pm.
- November to February: closed.
Open when there are many visitors.
On the way to Zoolino and Kaeng Krachan Elephant Park, a serpentine path branches off after the underpass to the slightly elevated terrace. The Säntisblick spoils you with simple and hearty Swiss dishes in self-service. From the terrace you have the best view of the Semien Mountains with the Geladas and the Lewa Savanna with giraffes and rhinos. With a good view, you can also see the eponymous Säntis.
Food & Drinks
Offers and prices may be subject to change at short notice.
Meat exclusively from Switzerland.
- Greek Salad with tomtatoes, cucumber, olives, feta, etc. CHF 12.80
- Market salad with carrots, cucumber, and corn, CHF 10.80
- Taboulé salad (couscous), CHF 9.80
- Älplermagrone (macaroni and potatoes cooked in milk, cheese, onions) served with applesauce (vegetarian), CHF 17.80*
- Mincemeat (beef) with pasta and applesauce, CHF 17.80*
- Meatloaf (veal, pork), with potato salad, CHF 16.80*
* Kid's portion with/without applesauce CHF 9.90/8.80
- Meatloaf (veal, pork) with bread roll, CHF 8.50
- Potato salad, CHF 7.80